Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

My family




It was a busy weekend filled with family and friends. The sun has actually been shining and the skies blue for more than 2 days and it does wonders for the spirits. I really don't think that I could live in the UK through winter... I would get SAD syndrome for sure.

We decided to trip to a park for some outside fun on Sunday afternoon when we were minding our youngest nephew. When he asked 'Toe' to get into the train-on-springs, this is what happened. Poor Uncle Tobes came out of it feeling a little sick and I'm sure memories of childhood! Mum, Ty and I just laughed.

Being at the park with this sweet boy really made it hit home afresh that in 4.5 months, there's going to be a little person in this family who is half me and half Tobes. There will be a child to chase in the playground that we will love and protect, just as we do our nephews, only this one will be all ours. Mental! But we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...