Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fill the blank: Randoms


1.   My idea of pure perfection would be to live on the land in a big, old, light house with a veggie garden that takes care of itself, chickens for fresh eggs, horses to ride and many friends that lived close by.

2.  Love and laughter make the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for Jesus I'd not have a clear purpose to my life.

4.  Bloggers are fun and friendly and supportive.

5.  I'm glad it's Friday because I am REALLY tired and looking forward to doing some Spring cleaning around the house.

6.  Something I'm excited about is meeting our baby. We're more than half way through now and I can't wait to meet them! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...