SO GLAD that it is Friday today.
Week one back at school has been good, but really tiring. It's amazing how much the energy levels are impacted by a few more weeks of baby growing!
Playing along with Lauren.
1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was also one that I've wanted forever, so really it feels like it's for me too. You do feel pretty selfless at times though when you're pregnant. My body is no longer my own!
2. When it comes to working out I am lazy! I like to walk with others and I have been going to a mum's in training class, which makes me exercise. I don't think that I will ever love it though!
3. A woman should always make sure that she takes care of herself as well as others.
4. I wish I could multiply my time and then I'd finish all those jobs that need doing... and still have time for fun!
5. A best friend is a god-send, absolutely necessary, someone who has seen you at your best and worst and loves you just the same.
6. I can't get enough of pinterest!
7. This weekend I am doing a whole lot of nothing much! Putting in some quality time with the hubby and enjoying some time in the sun. Ooo and cleaning the spare room for our English visitors soon!
What about you?!