Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fill the blank


Playing along with Lauren again... late!


1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is the mustache thing. I REALLY don't get it. What is so cool about putting mustaches on things?

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is taping Dr Phil everyday and watching it after work or on the weekend.

3.  When I've had a bad day I like to head home, watch some TV and surf my google reader and pinterest.


4. I'd prefer a night in with friends  to a night on the town any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is the thought that I may not enjoy being a stay at home mum, when it is what I've always wanted.


6.  Something worth fighting for is love. It's always worth it.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think that I am a good wife, friend and mum. That I love my family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get the moustache thing either. I really don't. Why?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...