Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New jeans!

26wks 5days
Here I am last night... 26 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and getting bigger!

I had a very exciting time last Tuesday (before I was hit by a killer cold that knocked me out for the rest of the week). I went to a big shopping centre and I tried on the last maternity jeans that I knew of.

Prior to Tuesday I had experienced no luck in the jeans department...

  • Target
  • Big W
  • Pumpkin Patch
  • KMart
  • Best & Less
  • Mother Care

So I set off to try Ripe and Jeans West.

I've never been a skinny jeans wearer, but who knew that they would be the ones that worked best. Not just best from a bad bunch. They actually looked good! The Ripe ones were great, but at $129 a pop I thought that was a bit much, especially considering I would not usually pay that much for jeans.
I set off for Jeans West resigned to the fact that I would probably need to buy the Ripe ones, and I was ok with that. I have discovered how much I wear and love my jeans!

BUT... when I got to Jeans West I was sold! The assistant was also pregnant and wearing the jeans and I got to see how they wear when they are worn in. Their skinny jeans were also the best fit, super comfy with a nice high elastic waistband that goes all the way up over the bump. :) And the best part, they were $109... for 2 pairs! I walked away with a dark blue pair (pictured above) and a black pair which are a bit thicker. Bargain!

I LOVE my jeans! And nope, I am getting nothing from Jeans West for raving about them... they really do fit best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...