Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday


A full day... I got up at the same time as Tobes as he had to go to work. I quickly hit the washing machine with 2 loads. The sunny weather dried them off in no time.

I also visited the guest/spare room and cleaned up the present wrapping supplies, making cute little labels for the drawers.

But that was all a little too much too quickly and my heart started to race so it was time to sit still for quite a while and take it easy.

A lady from church dropped in and asked if I wanted to make some cards with her so I made these 6 cute little owl cards. :) Love them!

To the shops for some grocery shopping then home to fill the fridge, cook dinner (and make some mess!) while cooking Donna Hay's salted caramel and vanilla cheesecake. Yum!  

Watching some telle now waiting for the cheesecake to cool enough to put it in the fridge so I can join Tobes in bed and go to sleep.

How was your day?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...