Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today...

Today I am at home again.

Today, Toby is working from home which means that he can come to some appointments with me... I am very grateful.

Today there are thunderstorms, complete with lightning that have soaked the garden. They came throughout the night too, waking me every few hours.

Today there is a very active little one in my tummy, head down, butts up to the right!

Today this quote has been cracking me up!

Source: etsy.com via Beck on Pinterest


Today I hope to get lots of reports written.

Today we will visit our regular doctor and get some feedback before going to the hospital to meet the endocrinologist. 

Today I expect to come home on insulin.

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...