Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fill the blank!


Friday again and I thought that I'd play along with Lauren once more to fill the blanks!

1.   A nervous habit I have is rising the pitch of my voice!

2.   Something that makes me sad is enforced slavery- especially in countries like ours where people should know better. I can't believe that things like that are able to happen under the noses of government.

3.  Today I am thankful for the cool weather and the rain, one more week of school, kids that write me sweet cards and notes, being nearly finished with my reports, a healthy little one inside me.

4. My favorite room in my house is hard to choose! The back living room/kitchen. It's where we do our living and it's nice to have the light and space out there.

5.  I can't stand it when I let someone through when driving and they don't say thank you. It drives me nuts... especially when I'm pregnant it would seem!

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would stock up on pretty papers to scrapbook my new little bub! And I'd get sweet embelishments too that I normally couldn't justify.  Or... maybe I'd bite the bullet and go for a massage... that would be GREAT!

7.  The last person I hung out with was my Tobes and our families last night at my brother Tim's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...