January 15: Today I am grateful
- that today is Sunday and that Toby didn't have to go to work. It was a longer than normal night and Tilly was unsettled with wind and maybe even feeling a bit cold. It was great to be able to sleep in when she did this morning.
- for sun-shiny days that make it comfortable to sit outside.
- that I vacuumed the back of the house today (less Sandy tumbleweed for the moment!).
- that Diana, our student midwife, was able to visit for one last time. And for her involvement in following through the pregnancy with us.
- I am most grateful for this man. Today I have found myself a little overwhelmed with love for him, and for the love that he has for me. Such a blessing. I still can't believe that we went out, let alone that we got engaged, and married and now that we have a baby. I wonder if it will ever sink in?!