Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

project gratitude: 0219

February 19: Today we had the happy surprise of a phone call from Toli and Sarah when we were catching up with Em and rehearsing for Jules and Tim's wedding on Friday.  Tol and Sare are in Melbourne for a little while and they had wheels so could pop over for a visit. It was so good for the soul to catch up with them. I can't believe that it has been over a year since they moved to Wellington, NZ.

We sat on the back verandah in the late afternoon cool, eating our curry tuna risotto cooked by Toby (sounds gross I know but it is delicious) and catching up on news since we last saw each other. It's been a pretty terrible 18 moths for them and I am grateful that they are all coming through it now happier and in a good place... just too far away from us!  We must plan a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...