Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

project gratitude: 0218

February 18: Today I am grateful for my parents.

I am grateful that they love us so much.
For the way that they care for us all.
For their words of advice and encouragement at the right times.
For the way that they celebrate with us.


It is mum's birthday next week and so we gathered tonight to have dinner in her honour. Toby and I gave here a quilt that was made by my mother in law... I think that it was a winner!


Mum cuddling a sleeping Tilly

Cake time!

Sleepy snuggles with proud Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...