Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

project gratitude: 0507

May 7- Today I am grateful for a safe trip home and a wonderful weekend celebrating friendships. Wonderful photos were taken which I can't wait to share. Love love love them. Quite possibly my favourite photos I've ever taken of Matilda. And Ish took some brilliant shots if our little family and I took some of Ads, Nic and Sienna. Just need to post them when they're ready.
For now, sleep!

Photos of Warrabilla Winery today where Toby enjoyed some tastings and Tilly stole attention. She slept really well for most of the drive home. We even got to visit Auntie Chris and Uncle John in Shepparton- and came home with bulbs from their nursery. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...