Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Easter time

Very late getting these up but better late than never!  I want to have these chronicled here but haven't always had the time to post them! 

We spent Easter at the beach with my mum and dad and enjoyed a very relaxed time. Tilly was spoiled with a new dress and a bunny rabbit. I packed all of her bunny toys (which for some reason feature highly in her collection) and so we had a little photo shoot with them all. Too cute!



 











After church on Easter Sunday Tobes and I managed to slip out for a little under an hour for a stroll to the cliff and to see the Jerusalem Donkeys. Quite appropriate!







And something that made me laugh... Tilly send an sms to her cousins. This was their reply. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...