Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

project gratitude: 0831

August 31- Today I am grateful for a visit from Lois, my mum in law. Tilly is very lucky to have a gran who loves her so much and I was lucky to have someone to share my lunch with AND to receive a bunch of flowers- thank you! :)
After lunch and a play after Tilly got up, she and I headed to the shops to print some photos for the grandparents while we were there we checked out some father's day 'things' (no clues sorry dad and Tobes!), some toy ideas for Tilly's christmas and birthday and I had a sneaky coffee (and cinnamon doughnut... Shhh!). A very pleasant day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...