Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 years ago

Dear Toby,

Happy anniversary! We have been married for 3 wonderful years today.

I know you're not big into words so I won't gush on forever. Instead I will say this.

Our wedding day is still one of the very happiest days of my life.
I love the way that you looked at me on that day and the anticipation that we both felt about being husband and wife. We were so very happy and full of excitement for what the future would hold.



This year has been huge for us. The biggest change in our lives has been welcoming Tilly to our family. She is the best of both of us. And before she arrived we made the most of our last months as a family of two.















I love you and I am very much looking forward to spending many more years doing life with you.
AND I am looking forward too to spending some time with just the two of us again outside of the house (come on with the sleep Tilly!).

Elephant Juice!

Your Beck xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...