Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

A precious moment

Right now my Tilly Bear is teething... Again. She decided to eat some of her books today to prove the point.
Right now she is back in her cot after some mummy cuddles and prayers.
As Toby left the room she rolled over and I placed my hand gently on her shoulder. She immediately held my finger and relaxed back into sleep.
Right now I am amazed at the love I have for her and for the strength of our bond.
Right now I am grateful for answered prayers- for her being in our lives and for her comfort and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...