Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Father's Day 2012






I am blessed to both have a great dad and to be married to a great dad.
Men that love their kids and that are committed to their wives. 
Who are protective of their families.
Who are hands on and involved with the little ones and who love strongly.

After a torturous teething night, it was nice to share a low key family day today.  

Once the panadol kicked in at 5:30am we enjoyed 2hrs sleep before we got up and Tobes got his loot! Yesterday we bought some special beers for him but he also got a onesie that I made for Tilly to wear (see pics above) and some hankies! ;) I cooked us a yummy breakfast then once Tilly went down for her nap, we did too! Poor Tobes didn't get any more sleep but I got a blissful 100mins!!! 

Before we knew it mum and dad were here and we enjoyed a simple lunch. The boys had a nap on the couch, mum and I chatted. Tobes and I finished the day with a walk around the lake, bidding farewell to mum and dad from there.    

Thank you dad and Tobes for all that you do for us. We love you and thank God for you.

xoxo

Oh... how could I forget, Tilly had her own gift for Tobes this morning. She came in to our room and didn't stop saying 'dad' for the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...