Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

project gratitude: 0904

September 4- Today I am grateful for this time of the day. Until we went to sleep school I'd not had any luck with a 'dream feed'. Tilly always woke up or continued to expect another feed an hour later so I stopped offering one. Now, every night around this time I get to pick up a sleeping Tilly and have a quiet snuggly time with her as she carries on sleeping and breastfeeding. I still believe and find it amazing that God has created my body to sustain her life both in the womb and in the world. Incredible!

I'm also grateful for Tilly's latest trick... Puckering up and making kisses or smacking her lips. Absolutely adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...