Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

project gratitude: 0919

September 19- Today I am grateful for lights at the end of the tunnel. Today was full on and the very reason I keep this project gratitude going. It's been a rough few days.
But, right now as I feed Tillly in the darkness of her room, as I feel her sleepy weight in my lap and hear her suckling and sleepy breathing, I am grateful for so much. That she went down well tonight for Toby and that I could enjoy a great night with some girls from my small group at church, eating yummy things and sharing both fun and serious things. I'm grateful for the refreshing that came after going for a walk with Tilly this afternoon and taking some photos in the garden. Spring time is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...