Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas: Live Nativity


Our church has a great tradition. Each December there is a special service which includes all of the family groups that meet at the church- playgroups, MOPS, Mainly Music, etc- where these children perform and take part in a special Christmas service. After church there is a celebration- a jumping castle, BBQ AND a live nativity! We couldn't resist having our photos taken, if only just to see the baby bunnies and the lamb. Tobes and I made a cute Mary and Joseph I think and Tilly was the sweetest little angel! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...