Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

project gratitude: 1231

December 31- Today I am grateful for this project! I can't believe that in 2012 I managed to record (almost) daily, things that I was grateful for. The gratitude isn't a surprise but sticking at it for a year is! I am grateful that I have so many small things and big things on record.

For 2013, I don't think that I will continue to blog daily gratitude, though I may. :) I will be embarking on Project Life which will compliment the scrapbooking that I've always loved, but found hard to fit in this year with a little one.

2012 has been an incredible year and I have the feeling that 2013 is going to be no less busy with a toddler at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...