Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Working for a break!


Busy= actively or fully engaged or occupied; "busy with her work"; "a busy man"; "too busy to eat lunch". We were certainly all of that... except too bust to eat lunch. There was LOTS of food!

I'm still recovering from a busy weekend! We manage to fit in 3 dinners, 2 lunches, 1 house inspection, 1 church service and a house clean. Phew! Sometimes I think that we go to work for a break!

The above phone photos also show that the weekend was full of happy memories, food and kids!

It was great to catch up with old friends, laugh and eat together and then fill up on cuddles from our nephews, Cooper and Ty. They are too cute for words.

Last night I caught up with Carolyn and Ishani, friends from high school. Ish heads back to the UK on Thursday after being back for a couple of months. We're going to miss having her so close again, but are looking forward to her short return again for Christmas.

Next weekend may be a bit full on too... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...