Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fill the blank: Travel



1.  If I didn't have to work anymore I would stay at home, start a family, make lots of pretty things, learn how to quilt  and spend more time with my friends & family. 

2.  My favorite thing about a vacation is taking the time to relax and to see new things. I also love being able to make decisions on the day- do I feel like going on an adventure or chilling out today?

3.  When packing for a trip I make lists, overpack and then reduce. I'm getting better- I always used to overpack. I probably still do, but less than I used to!

4.  If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive) I would choose Tobesbecause he wouldn't like it if I took someone else (and I love him!)  and we would go all around Australia, into the Northern Territory. We'd spend some nights under the stars and others in fancy hotels. :)

5.  My top 3 absolute travel essentials are lip balm, my camera and my journal. 

6.  Vacations are lots of fun!

7.  On vacation you must always take lots of photos! And you also need to focus on the fun that you're having- not counting down the minutes that you have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...