Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 simple goals... October update

4-simple-goals


So a while back I decided to participate in Elsie's 4 simple goals for the rest of the year.

My original post is back here, but these are the things I committed to back then. Things have been a wee bit mental since August when I signed up, but that probably makes it even more important to keep on top of these goals.

1.  Take more photos!
I'm certainly using my iPhone still to take lots of pics. In fact, lots of the blog pics are taken on ye-olde iPhone. I know it's not ideal, but here's the thing... my camera battery is dead, and the charger is *somewhere* in a box, either in our garage or at mum and dad's. Perhaps I will find it some time in December!?  I did however take some photos of my nephews on Sunday and I'm looking forward to getting them off the camera soon.

2.  Get more active.
Hmm... does it count if the intention to be more active is there? ;) I've been playing netty once a week (3rd game tonight) which is a good start, and I've gone on a few little walks lately. The warmer weather is looming and I want to be comfortable when the singlet tops come out. More action required!

3.  Enjoy right now.
I'm doing OK in this. There are some big things coming up for us- our move, still selling our home now, we're going to leave our current home church in a few weeks (sob sob), so there's lots of changes. Oh, and I only have a little under 2 months left as a twenty-something. :)
The good thing, is that even though I have moments where I feel a bit teary or flat, I am generally feeling a real peace about where we're at for now.

4.  Keep creative. 
Yes, this one is taking a bit of a back seat to life at the moment. But I am enjoying getting some creativity out through the blog and some doodling from time to time. 


Has anyone else joined in on this challenge?
Do you wanna?
It's not too late! :)
Let me know with a comment if you're playing along too!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals, and sound pretty similar to mine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...