Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finding the peace

I write this sitting up in bed, laptop on my lap, with Tobes sleeping beside me. We've had a lovely dinner with my parents, brother, sister in law and their two boys- playing and crafting together and eating lots of yummy goodies. Ty spent his time walking around in his new shoes. He enjoyed a crumb of wedding cake from a wedding mum and dad went to on the weekend. Coops and I did some drawing and writing together- I am amazed at how quickly kids take on new learning. He's in Prep and is sounding out letters really well for where he should be (I used to teach Prep too!).

We had our auction yesterday and the result isn't what we'd hoped for. We passed the property in with a vendor bid and no other bidders. A bit discouraging, but in some ways we were not surprised as the market really seems to be slowing down. However, there is some new and pre-existing interest so the campaign continues and we get to trust God for a little longer. We have a real peace about it and know that it will all work out.




Before the auction yesterday we walked up to the shops at the top of our street to get some lunch.We passed this little ring of daisy type weeds flowers on the way up the hill and I thought they were so very sweet. So I will leave you with them my friends, even in the shape of a heart! :)

What did your weekend hold?

2 comments:

  1. found your blog too!

    I went to the lovely wedding of a dear friend this weekend. It was so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely. It really was a stunning weekend- spring weather is well and truly here now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...