Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill the blank: Random




1.   The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is  check the time, look at facebook, google reader and email on my iphone. And give Tobes a snuggle.

2.  Today I wish I was  aware of what will happen at the auction tomorrow! Lying by a beach on a hammock in the sun would also be lovely.

3.  If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd  buy some lovely cook books or have a massage.

4.  Tomorrow    I hope that we will sell our home and enjoy some celebrations. :)

5.  Two things that don't go together are  pride and trust.

6.  Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is a good price on everyday items- tinned chickpeas, tinned tomatoes, rice crackers, toiletries,  rocket... I'm boring I know!

7.  The last time I tried something new was   earlier this week... but I can't share it here! ;)

Enjoy your weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...