Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2+1=3



That's right! :) Toby and I are very excited to announce that we are pregnant and expecting our first child early next year. 

We are so thrilled and excited about what this next chapter of our life will bring. This little one is an incredible and much wanted gift to us. We are so grateful to God that, through His grace, He has chosen to bless us in this way.  

We are yet to have an ultrasound (that will happen in the weeks to come), but we were able to hear the heartbeat earlier this week, and it was amazing! So reassuring to hear that fast, steady beat after 14 weeks of waiting. There really is someone in there, making me feel sick! ;)

This blog has always been about my life and what's in it, so I can't wait to share this next  time of our lives here too.

3 comments:

  1. Such good news and a blessing, too! Congratulations and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for the public announcement! I'm thrilled for you and Toby...and super happy it's time for you to relax. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...