Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pinterest



Is anyone else in love with Pinterest?

I've only been on board for around a month, but already I have a big collection of images. I love having my favourites all together and traceable back to their source. SO GOOD for blogging!

My boards are about

  • Posters and Letterpress
  • For the Home
  • Scrappy
  • Kids Photography
  • Pretty pretty
  • Ali Edwards
  • Kelly Purkey
  • Susan Weinroth
  • Lisa Truesdell gluestick girl
  • Stephanie Howell
  • Yummy
  • Things to make and DIYS
  • Cards
  • Quilts
  • Softies
  • Baby Clothes
  • kids crafts
Hmmm.... yes I may well be addicted. If I'm quiet here, chances are that I'll be over at pinterest.

Are you addicted too? Let me know that you're there so we can follow each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...