Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

37 weeks

I've borrowed this from Erin over here... I can't believe that I am 'full term'!






How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain? around 5 kgs


Maternity clothes? Jeans West maternity skinny jeans, belly bands, simple tops and cardis... boots the last few days (it's turned cold again!)


Stretch marks? No


Sleep: It's been better but it's also been worse. I'm waking every few hours for the toilet. Waking early in the morning (around 6am).


Best moment this week: My baby shower... it was so lovely to celebrate with all those lovely ladies! (more on that soon!) It was also fun for mum to come along to an ultrasound with me last week and to have the doctors say that they're most likely going to let me get to term now rather than induce!


Miss anything: I've really been feeling like comfort food this week... hot chips and chocolate. I also miss sharing an occasional bottle of wine with Tobes.


Movement: Yes. Though it's more wriggling now, not kicks.


Food cravings: not really


Anything make you queasy or sick: Nope


Gender: Girl!!!


Labor signs: Nesting a lot! Braxton Hicks (they're starting to hurt!), changes in bathroom (sorry if that's TMI!)


Symptoms: Starting to get more tired in the last week. Some more painful braxton hicks.


Belly button in or out? In, but more 'open' than it used to be. I can 'pop' it out but it doesn't stay.


Wedding rings on or off? Still on.


Happy or moody most of the time? Feeling happy and well... really feeling the healthiest I have in years.


Looking forward to: Meeting our little girl and getting her home. It would be kind of cool to have her here for 
Christmas but I'm not sure that I like our chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...