Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill the blank: Love



It's Friday and you know what that means.... following with Lauren

1.   Love is a real blessing. It is what makes people do amazing things for others. Love it more than a feeling, it is a choice, a commitment and a constant putting of others ahead of yourself.

2.   Being in love feels like being invincible. Those warm, fuzzy feelings in your tummy. The feeling that you don't need to eat or sleep! That everything is right with the world when the two of you are together.

3.  My favorite quote about love is "Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness". -- Mother Teresa

4. The most important thing in a relationship is integrity. That means respecting the other person, communicating what you are thinking and feeling, being honest and honouring the commitment that you have made to each other. Having integrity brings trust.

5.  A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is the other person not honouring the promises that they made to me and not being willing to work on improving things.

6.  The way I show love in my relationships is by seeking to put the other person first and to make their day better in some way. Doing little things that I know that they like.  Sharing the load and taking some of theirs if I can. 

7.  I love Tobes!



What about you? What do you think about love?
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...