Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nursery Tour

Hi everyone! I hope that you are all managing to stay cool as the temperatures begin to climb.
Can you believe that we are nearly at the end of 2011?  2012 will be here before we know it!

I've been promising my interstate friend Sarah photos of the baby's nursery for far to long... here they are... lots of them!
I hope that you like them.
I'm a bit smitten with this room.
I find myself nesting in here most days now. It is most certainly the neatest and most organised room in the house... but I can't promise it will stay that way for long! ;)






























1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! It looks amazing. There is so much care and history gone into putting her room together. Enjoy this super special and exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...