Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

project gratitude: 0125

January 25: Today I am grateful that Tilly and I left the house together alone for the first time without Tobes. We went to mother's group and it was good to see the mums and bubs again. It looks like there are people in the group that are willing to continue on afterwards and it seems like there are people that I will connect with naturally too. I wasn't nervous about going out with her alone, but it did feel strange to go somewhere without Tobes.   We had a lovely little visit from Jennie (from school) in the afternoon and I had a wonderful nap (which was much needed after a night of VERY broken sleep the night before).

There is so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...