Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

project gratitude: 0128

January 28: Today I am grateful for a visit to the shops, solo- not for anything exciting, just to get some photos developed and a few groceries, but I am very blessed to have a husband who is confident, willing and able to care for our child for an hour.

I am also grateful (and a little in denial!) for my current weight. For the first time since it must be childhood, I have a healthy (ideal) BMI. My weight now starts with a 7, and I can not remember a time when that was the case. The challenge will be to keep it off post breastfeeding.

I am grateful that my friend Jules has found her love and that we could celebrate that together today at her kitchen tea... And that Matilda slept through most of it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...