Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill the Blank Friday




It's been a long while between blanks!

1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is capturing photos of my family and friends.

2. Life is good cause to celebrate .

3. The most fun I ever had was riding the roddelbahn in Germany with Tobes.

4. True friends are the ones who are always there, both during the good and the bad times. They celebrate with you and take care of you. They can be hard to find!

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is when Tilly gives me big smiles- especially when she's doing it to get my attention. :)

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is with friends at a picnic in a quiet, pretty place.

7. My favorite celebratory food is icecream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...