Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

her favourite

Really, does it get any better than this? I'm not sure that it does, for Tilly at least!

We introduced Tilly to the swing a little over a month ago and it has since remained a favourite when we visit a park. She smiles as soon as she is seated and finds such joy in simply swinging back and forth. I think that she loves to watch us rocking near and far too (and occasionally kicking us with her bare feet).

 I love these photos. They may be some of my favourites of Tilly. She looks so 'her'. They capture her everyday faces and her cheeky personality.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...