Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Daily: foundation pages

It is the first of December and I am very excited to be starting my December Daily once again. This will be my forth book but my third completed one. Here is a link to some of my favourite pages from 2011.

Over the past few weeks I've been working on my foundation pages and really enjoying the process. This year I found a sweet Christmas golden book from an op-shop to use as my cover. The actual story will be saved for December 24.  Most of the papers were 70% off from a local scrapbooking shop and the rest are bits and pieces from my stash. When I plan this book I always do so with some awareness of what is happening in the month. I know that there are events on certain dates so I usually plan the foundation pages with those in mind. Other dates are left more plain and can easily be adapted if needed.  Here are the pages!



























 I love that I've been able to sew some of Tilly's Christmas stocking fabric onto the Dec 24 page.




Now to fill these pages and make another book to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...