Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

project gratitude: 1110

November 10- Today is a rather cool date I think... 10/11/12... anyhoo...
Today I am grateful for the braun and determination of Dad and Tobes who tackled our back garden today, pulling out trees and their (HUGE) stumps! We are getting closer to the blank canvas that we need to tackle our drainage problem and get started on having a functional and pretty backyard.  I also got my hands dirty, cleaning up after the men, doing a little pruning and sawing myself and putting some zucchini, rocket and coriander into the veggie patch.

Today I am also grateful that we got to celebrate the October and November birthdays for the bubs in our mother's group with a party in the park. What a great group we are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...