Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill the blank: TV


This week it's all about TV themed blanks from here.

Television by videocrab
Source: videocrab on flickr

1.  My favorite current TV show is probably Modern Family- it's wrong on some levels but I love the relationships and family dynamics. Prior to this is was certainly Master Chef. :)

2.  The TV character I can relate to most is ... hmmm... I have no idea... don't watch too much telle.

3.  My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)....  Kindergarten Cop- minus the violent parent and pretending to be a teacher thing. The kids give me classic lines every day.

4.  My all time favorite TV show is probably Friends. It's such a classic and reminds me of happy, young, carefree times. Gotta love me some Oprah and Dr Phil too!

5.  A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is Home and Away... if we're home... for background noise! ;) 

6.  My favorite TV couple is again... blank... Luke & Laurelai, Gilmore Girls.

7.  One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the Friends episode with Ross's wedding... love it! 

4 comments:

  1. Home and Away.. I'm guessing you're Australian :) I studied abroad in Australia and had the opportunity to intern with that show writing online blogs as if I were the characters or some interesting this like that, but I turned it down. Thinking back on it, I wish I hadn't! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends was my answer too! Yay for friends lovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to start watching Modern Family because I've been hearing so much about it and it looks hilarious. I just got into Master Chef and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm a huge Friends fan! My heart stopped when Ross said Rachels name during his vows to Emily, I knew they'd end together (in the long run).

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...