Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Font love

I love fonts! My laptop has recently been sick with a virus and consequently I've lost my long standing collection of favourite fonts. Some of the best I remember by name, but others I fear will be lost forever. Here are a few of my faves that I've managed to track down online.
Susie’s Hand
CK Anecdote
CK_Alis_Hand_Official
sdfg 2Peas Blocks- Favourites
sdfg 2Peas Blocks- Scrapbooking
sdfghkl 2Peas Blocks- Vintage Fun
asdref2Peas Blocks- Winter
Asdfghjlyerty 2Peas GGs Love Me

2Peas Grandpa

2Peas Scrapbook


CK Becky

CK Jot

SS Fun
SS PlayFont
asdfghjklSS Play Font words
lizzielongstocking

Do you love fonts too? What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...