Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today I am...

listening: to music playing though Toby's computer in the next room

eating: left over chicken noodle stir-fry

drinking: water

wearing: jeans, cornflower blue 3/4 sleeve top and a warm grey cardie

feeling: a bit nervous... bidding on a house in 2.5 hours!

weather: chilly, but the sun is coming in and out

wanting: it to be past the auction!

needing: to get a good sleep in tomorrow!

thinking: house... is this a theme!

enjoying: being married

wondering: what we'll be doing tonight

2 comments:

  1. Hello Beck all the very best at the auction , I hope it goes well for you , fingers crossed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you will be celebrating!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...