Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My ABC of Gratitude

Right, so on day one I committed to doing my 21 days of gratitude and today is day two which calls for me to use the alphabet as a fun and quick format for making a list of things for which you feel grateful. Share this list with your social network through email, a blog post or a Facebook or MySpace page.

So here they are. My ABC's of gratitude for today. :)


Art & Artistic outlets- looking at it or creating it. Nothing too serious- just fun, positive, smile inducing art!
Beautiful things- bunting, babies, blossom, blessings...
Coffee & chocolate- how can these two not go together?!
Diary- I've always kept a calendar diary and a journal diary of sorts. I am so grateful that I have.
Eggs on toast- poached- I am mastering the art of poaching eggs to perfection. Best served on sourdough.
Family & friends- What I couldn't live without.  I am grateful to have family and friends who love and support me.
Gifts- Giving and receiving... and wrapping!
Holidays- getting away from life as we know it and getting a fresh perspective. Also stands for honeymoon. ;)






Internet & blogs- a big part of my days. I am grateful for Google Reader and all the people who post their blogs!
Jesus Christ- who died for me (and you!) so that we can have a relationship with God and be saved. (John 3:16)  
Kindness- because it feels so good when someone is kind to you or when you are kind to someone else!
Letters- snail mail, email, drawings from the children, I'm grateful that I can show people I care through letters.
Mortgage- Ok, perhaps I am not delighted by this, but I am grateful for what it means. That we have a home and that we have enough money to more than live.
Nephews- I love my Cooper and Ty! They bring so much joy to our lives and smiles to our faces.
Open spaces- It's always refreshing and humbling to be in a wide open space and to take in God's creation.
Photography- for the creativity that I can demonstrate through it and for the memories that it captures.
Quiet- in a busy, fast world, I'm grateful for moments and places of quiet.




Roses- from my garden. They smell divine and remind me of the simple things.
Sandy cat- for the unconditional love and cuddles that he gives us.
Tobes- Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! I LOVE this man and am so grateful that God brought us together, for life!
Unity- being on the same page, having a shared vision and purpose, working toward the same goals.
Vietnamese food- bun, pho soup, crepes, gado gado, rice paper rolls... yum!
Warm weather- and the fun outside times that it brings.
Xoxo- kisses and cuddles- never can have enough!
Yellow and other cheery colours- to make me happy when skies are grey!

Zippy, zany children!- that greet me everyday at school. They can drive me bonkers but I am grateful for the joy that they also bring, for the effort that they put into learning and for the enthusiasm they have for life.


All images from my collection and weheartit

 What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...