Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some great downloads

Here are some links to sites that I don't want to forget! I love them and hope that you will too! :)

Download awesome printable art by a range of artists.

Download templates and stationary for free! 
Specifically themed for weddings, but can be used for other fun projects too



New templates are added each week for you to download and use. 
Templates are based in Word and can easily be customised.

All of the above sites allow you to use their  products for personal use- not for resale or profit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...