Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bunting, buddies and balloons!


All were in place at my birthday gathering over the weekend.  We could also include blowing a gale, because the weather was terrible! Original plans were for a picnic near home, but on Saturday we pulled the pin and called it inside, therefore, it became something of a house warming too.
It was lovely to have everyone together in the same place and to celebrate together.
I was very excited about the Red Velvet Cake that I made, complete with cake bunting! And the good old tissue paper flowers were made too. Lots of fun!

My cake!
         

Best friend Mary and old friend Mat, Deakin buddies!

Friends watching the cake cutting


The kids enjoying our backyard when the rain stopped.

My love and I

Cutting my beauty

My pompoms... they worked!

More playing

My crazy family singing happy birthday to Rach and I
(mum is taking the photo)

2 comments:

  1. Such a great cake idea with the bunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rinny, I'd noticed that there were cake buntings popping up all over the blogworld and I thought that I'd give it a go too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...