Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Some scrapbooking!

I can't believe I did it- I actually scrapbooked! The urge came, the creative juices were flowing and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

My brother and sister in law gave me some fabulous stamps that I'd been wanting for a LONG time- banners and an outlline alphabet set (with numbers)!  They arrived yesterday and so I got to work...

This layout features a photo that I blogged about back in January this year. It was fun to look back on the things that I was grateful for in our little home back then. I'm grateful now for this blog and for the prompt that it provides to the past. Must use it more for this now that the scrappy juices are flowing.

Here are some details...


                                             The title                              Using my banner stamps!

And now, some views from my scrapping room. I am VERY spoiled! Here is the view from my desk...


and my lovely wardrobe...


How lovely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...