Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

What did we do today?

images care of www.weheartit.com

Well, we visited a travel agent and got started on thinking about our trip for next year. The current plans are to be away for around 4.5 weeks and to take in a fair chunk of Europe. I am very excited. I am also a little overwhelmed. I've never been there before and it's a place that I've heard so much about from friends who have visited. I want it to be worth the time and the money that it will take to get and keep us there.

Have you been to Europe?  
Where are your 'must see' and 'must do' places?

2 comments:

  1. I loved Italy, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Germany.... Did not like Paris, although French country-side is pretty.... LOVED Barcelona.... ooooo so many places to choose from!!!!!! You are going to have soo much fun. I want to go to Greece... thats my next choice! And more eastern block. But seriously Germany suprised me. Berlin was last on my trip and I was prepared to cut it if we ran out of time. But ended up LOVING it! lets talk over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. French alps- chamonix:) must go on chamonix express train:) haldstat not far from Salzburg. Loved honfleur, France. Paris. Cinque terre, sorrento, pompei, Tuscany, Italian alps- dolomites, lake como. Santorini, greece. Dubrovnik, croatia. Think they're my top spots:) try www.ratestogo.com as u go for accom... Soooo cheap & great places(often w brekky)! We found cheaper than hostels most of time & much more comfy:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...