Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Under the sea...


We had a great time at the Melbourne Aquarium on Monday, the first day of the school holidays! Cooper slept over for the night after my party and then we met Tim, Rach and Ty in the morning to make our way into the city. I had not been to the aquarium for a long time and there are certainly some changes since last time. A real highlight for me was seeing the penguins. They were so large and animated, and strikingly beautiful. The coral atoll was also stunning. Watching Cooper see the sharks, which he has a newfound admiration for was also fun.



It's certainly somewhere that is fun to visit once in a while, but I was glad that we both had an Entertainment book for the 2 for 1 deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...