Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fill the blanks

A couple of days late this week, but...



1.   You should always take time to  give a warm greeting and a hug to those you love.  

2.  Friendship and sunshine  make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for our baby's birthday in January. :)

4.  Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is getting to that silly, delirious state of laughter late at night when I talk nonsense to Tobes and tickle him. 

6.  If I could I would keep a functionally tidy house all the time. I would visit the farmers markey to get my groceries and be motivated to walk every day. I would also have the time to scrap both by myself and with friends more often.


7.  I rather like cuddles and days in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...