Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fill the blanks


It's *the day after* Friday so here we go! 

1.   The best thing I did all week was finish the school magazine editing and get it to the graphic designer,  in time for the holidays! :)

2.  Holidays make me super happy.

3.  Pets are annoying when they miaow and knock on the door too early, but generally lovely!

4.  Toby is the best thing about my life.

5.  With the cooler weather I am looking forward to snuggles under blankets on the couch and sitting in front of the fire at the beach. That said it's actually turning to Spring here, so I am looking forward to wearing floaty maxi dresses, sitting in the sunshine and taking lots of photos.

6.  Something that's on my "wish list" right now is to have my reports written before I go on family leave. I'd also really love some maternity jeans that fit!!!! 

7.  This weekend I am going to visit the country with Tobes to celebrate 2 years of marriage. :) Lovely!


You?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...