Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fill the blank: Bedrooms and Bedtime

I found this here and thought I'd play along! You?

1. The last thing I do before going to sleep is: kiss Tobes and give him a snuggle.

2. When I can't sleep I: check google reader on my iphone.

3: The first thing I do when I wake up is: check the time.

4. When I'm tired I: can be a little but grumpy!

5. My dream bedroom would: have our bed, a bay window overlooking a pretty view, a walk in robe with enough room for both our things, an ensuite with a bath by a window, overlooking another lovely view and great natural light. Not too much to ask, right?! ;)


These photos are from my home inspiration book that I created when I was preparing to move into my house ~3 years ago.
Source: unknown, but likely Real Living magazine- circa. 2006/7
 
6. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be: Telefomin in PNG. I'd love to watch the mountains again and see old friends.

7. The longest sleep I've ever had was: had to remember... but in the Cooks for our honeymoon we slept for 12-13 hours a night for the first 4 or so nights!

8. I sleep on my: side, usually on my left shoulder.

9. When I sleep, I like to wear: cotton.

10. My bedtime is usually: between 10-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...