Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fill the blank: Food


I love how these give a snapshot of life right now...

1. Today for breakfast i ate stove top cooked porridge with milk and golden syrup. So good on a cold morning. I ate nothing yet.


2. My go to/never fail recipe is probably my spaghetti bog, or my corn & bacon chowder.

3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is having tomato sauce on eggs occassionally, or dipping maccas fries into chocolate sundee. :)

4. My worst cooking disaster ever were terrible gluten free muffins.

5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Sara Lee Ultra Chocolate icecream... Followed closely by lemon sorbet.

6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is anchovies- disgusting!

7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I love going out for breakfast with my girlfriends, but probably dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I eat sauce on eggs too!!! My husband thinks I am so strange. Chilli sauce is yummy on eggs as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...